TruLab, Inc. is an RTP-based mobile technology company that provides biosample tracking and management solutions for clinical trials. TruLab’s mission is to eliminate loss of samples provided for research by patients. The TruLab solution empowers drug developers to track biosamples from the point of collection in real-time and ensure protocol compliance and data integrity in clinical studies. Founded in 2018, TruLab has a vision to bring much needed innovation to biosample tracking to advance the research and development of new medical therapies.
The Sales Engineer is a full-time role located in Durham, NC. This individual will be responsible for driving sales and new business for TruLab, as well as exploring new markets and generating leads. Primary responsibilities will include reaching out to prospective pharmaceutical clients, building strong customer relationships and maintaining a high level of focus throughout the entire sales cycle. These efforts will be fundamental to the success of TruLab and to building a strong client base within the pharmaceutical industry.
We are looking for candidates who are detail-oriented, proactive, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and unstructured environment. Ideal candidates have a passion for service to clients, the ability to learn quickly and execute with excellence, and possess excellent organization and communication skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Generate new leads throughout the pharmaceutical industry through various methods of outreach
- Listen intently to prospective clients in order to understand their pain points and how TruLab can provide them with a solution
- Develop a thorough understanding of the TruLab platform in order to convey its abilities to clients
- Maintain high levels of communication with prospective customers throughout the entire sales cycle
- Build positive relationships with clients that are reflective of TruLab’s values and culture
- Report directly to the Vice President of Business Development
What You’ll Need:
- An uncompromising drive to grow the company and ensure its success
- A strong attention to detail
- Proven project management experience
- Ability to communicate effectively in and across teams; must possess strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A passion for how new technology can innovate and drive progress
What You’ll Get:
- Exposure to all aspects of building a growth technology company
- Mentorship from TruLab’s experienced leadership team
- An opportunity to have a voice in major decisions
- To be part of the team revolutionizing sample tracking and advancing clinical research
- Opportunities to advance and develop as the company grows
- Flexible, personalized, and remote work schedule
For more information, please contact Danny Sharman at firstname.lastname@example.org.