TruLab, Inc. is an RTP-based mobile technology company that provides biosample tracking and management solutions for clinical trials. TruLab’s mission is to eliminate loss of samples provided for research by patients. The TruLab solution empowers drug developers to track biosamples from the point of collection in real-time and ensure protocol compliance and data integrity in clinical studies. Founded in 2018, TruLab has a vision to bring much needed innovation to biosample tracking to advance the research and development of new medical therapies.
TruLab is seeking an entry-level QA Analyst to help ensure the highest level of quality in our mobile and web applications. This individual will be a key contributor to our small but highly productive QA team. This is a unique opportunity to become immersed in software development and QA at an early-stage startup with experienced leadership and significant market traction.
Primary responsibilities include executing test plans, finding and documenting issues, and helping to resolve issues across all customer deployments and product releases. The right individual has a strong sense of ownership and accountability, is detail-oriented and organized, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. Candidates should be highly proficient with mobile and web applications and have an interest in software development and/or QA testing.
What You’ll Do:
- Execute manual QA tests on mobile and web applications across multiple environments and deployments
- Document issues in our issue management system and work with developers and product managers on troubleshooting
- Maintain test plan documents for client deployments and product features
- Additional QA-related initiatives and projects relevant to a company of our stage
What You’ll Need:
- Interest in QA testing and/or software development
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability for your work
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
What You’ll Get:
- Exposure to all aspects of building a disruptive technology company
- Close contact with TruLab’s experienced leadership team
- An opportunity to have a voice in major decisions
- To be part of the team revolutionizing sample tracking and advancing clinical research
- Opportunities to advance and develop as the company grows
- Flexible, personalized, and remote work schedule
This is an entry-level position and ideal candidates are recent graduates with a 3.7 GPA or higher. For more information, please contact Danny Sharman at email@example.com