TruLab, Inc. is an RTP-based mobile technology company that provides biological sample tracking and management solutions on blockchain for clinical trials. TruLab’s mission is to empower drug developers to track samples in real-time and ensure the integrity of the chain of custody in their studies. Founded in 2018, TruLab has a vision to revolutionize biosample tracking to advance the research and development of new medical therapies.
The Project Manager is a full-time role located in Durham, NC. This person will be in charge of overseeing all clinical trials in which TruLab products are being used. Primary responsibilities will include ingesting protocols and lab manuals in order to adjust configurations for the TruLab app that are specific to each study. Additionally, the Project Manager will work closely with site staff and pharmaceutical sponsor employees in order to coordinate the successful implementation of TruLab devices in these clinical trials. These efforts will be critical to the successful deployment and integration of TruLab devices within clinical trials.
We are looking for candidates who are detail-oriented, proactive, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and unstructured environment. Ideal candidates have a passion for service to clients, the ability to learn quickly and execute with excellence, and possess excellent organization and communication skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee all clinical trials and studies that are using TruLab devices
- Work closely with site staff and pharma employees to ensure implementation success and resolve issues as they arise
- Ingest protocols and lab manuals in order to understand details of each study and adjust configuration plans accordingly
- Lead a team of product analysts that assist with clinical trial coordination/management
- Identify risk factors to successful deployment
- Report directly to the TruLab leadership team and relay feedback from clinical trial sites
What You’ll Need:
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects at once with extreme amounts of focus on each one
- A strong attention to detail
- Proven project management experience
- Ability to communicate effectively in and across teams; must possess strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A passion for how new technology can innovate and drive progress
What You’ll Get:
- Exposure to all aspects of building a growth technology company
- Close contact with TruLab’s experienced leadership team
- An opportunity to have a voice in major decisions
- To be part of the team revolutionizing sample tracking and advancing clinical research
- Opportunities to advance and develop as the company grows
- Flexible, personalized, and remote work schedule
This is an entry-level position and ideal candidates are recent graduates with a 3.7 GPA or higher.