TruLab, Inc. is an RTP-based mobile technology company that provides biosample tracking and management solutions for clinical trials. TruLab’s mission is to eliminate loss of samples provided for research by patients. The TruLab solution empowers drug developers to track biosamples from the point of collection in real-time and ensure protocol compliance and data integrity in clinical studies. Founded in 2018, TruLab has a vision to bring much needed innovation to biosample tracking to advance the research and development of new medical therapies.
The Development Operations Manager is a full-time role located in Durham, NC. This individual will play a vital role in scaling our technology suite, development tools, and related operations and procedures. There will be opportunities to both improve the existing infrastructure while also expanding to include new products and features. Responsibilities will include managing deployment of our web services as well as developer tools, and new device management. Additionally, this individual will oversee information security and TruLab’s internal Google suite of products. This individual will work closely with the TruLab product development team and will report to TruLab’s leadership team.
We are looking for candidates who are detail-oriented, proactive, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and unstructured environment. Ideal candidates have the ability to learn quickly and execute with excellence and possess excellent organization and communication skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage TruLab’s cloud infrastructure and deployment procedures
- Grow into an expert on web services
- Manage developer deployment tools and new device management
- Develop and enforce information security policies
- Administer TruLab’s Google productivity tools and related users
What You’ll Need:
- A strong technical acumen and attention to detail
- Experience with AWS with a desire to become an expert
- Ability to drive change, document procedures, and hold other accountable
- Proven project management experience and organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in and across teams; must possess strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
What You’ll Get:
- Exposure to all aspects of building a growth technology company
- Close contact with TruLab’s experienced leadership team
- An opportunity to have a voice in major decisions
- To be part of the team revolutionizing sample tracking and advancing clinical research
- Opportunities to advance and develop as the company grows
This is an entry-level position and ideal candidates are recent graduates with a 3.7 GPA or higher. For more information, please contact Danny Sharman at firstname.lastname@example.org