TruLab, Inc. is an RTP-based mobile technology company that provides biosample tracking and management solutions for clinical trials. TruLab’s mission is to eliminate loss of samples provided for research by patients. The TruLab solution empowers drug developers to track biosamples from the point of collection in real-time and ensure protocol compliance and data integrity in clinical studies. Founded in 2018, TruLab has a vision to bring much needed innovation to biosample tracking to advance the research and development of new medical therapies.
TruLab is seeking a Data Scientist to monitor and reconcile biosample tracking data in clinical trials. This individual will monitor real-time tracking data from the TruLab platform, identify anomalies and discrepancies, communicate directly with clients/end-users to resolve issues, and clean data. The right person is detail-oriented, proactive, and thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic, and unstructured environment. Ideal candidates have a passion for service to clients, the ability to learn quickly and execute with excellence, and possess excellent organization and communication skills.
Primary responsibilities include building and maintaining internal tools in Excel, Google Sheets, and in the TruLab platform. The Data Scientist will contribute to developing feature enhancements in the TruLab product to streamline the reconciliation processes with the goal of delivering clean data to clients. This position will report to the Chief Operating Officer and Chief Product Officer.
What You’ll Do:
- Monitor real-time sample data to identify anomalies and discrepancies
- Utilize internal tools to reconcile and clean data
- Build and maintain internal tools
- Work closely with product development team to build new features around data anomaly detection and reconciliation
- Communicate directly with clients to resolve data anomalies
What You’ll Need:
- Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A reliable and dedicate team-player
- Background in forensic accounting and/or a degree in accounting a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
What You’ll Get:
- Exposure to all aspects of building a disruptive technology company
- Close contact with TruLab’s experienced leadership team
- An opportunity to have a voice in major decisions
- To be part of the team revolutionizing sample tracking and advancing clinical research
- Opportunities to advance and develop as the company grows
- Flexible, personalized, and remote work schedule
This is an entry-level position and ideal candidates are recent graduates with a 3.7 GPA or higher. For more information, please contact Danny Sharman at email@example.com