TruLab, Inc. is an RTP-based mobile technology company that provides biological sample tracking and management solutions on blockchain for clinical trials. TruLab’s mission is to empower drug developers to track samples in real-time and ensure the integrity of the chain of custody in their studies. Founded in 2018, TruLab has a vision to revolutionize biosample tracking to advance the research and development of new medical therapies.
The Chief Product Officer is a full-time role located in Durham, NC. This individual will oversee product strategy, design, and user research, will drive product growth and marketing, and will establish and track product success metrics and analytics. This position will also serve as a key member of the senior management team in determining strategy and setting corporate culture. Primary responsibilities will include overseeing the design and production of all TruLab products and working closely with the TruLab team to incorporate feedback from current and prospective clients in order to modify existing products or develop new ones. These efforts will be critical to widening the scope of TruLab’s services and ensuring the continued success of existing TruLab products.
We are looking for candidates who are detail-oriented, proactive, creative, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and unstructured environment. Ideal candidates have a passion for service to clients, the ability to learn quickly and execute with excellence, and possess excellent organization and communication skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee the product development team and all current projects
- Ensure the successful development of the application and work closely with mobile app developers
- Monitor user activity and engagement within the product, including churn rate and retention
- Conduct customer discovery needed to build excellent product experiences, identify proper market positioning, and align products with the company’s overarching vision
- Be a part of the TruLab leadership team and drive product-related strategy
What You’ll Need:
- Excellent leadership skills
- Familiarity with all aspects of the product cycle, including development, user experience, and sales/marketing
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unstructured environment
- A superior ability to listen and ask good questions
- Strong attention to detail
- Concise and clear communication skills
What You’ll Get:
- Exposure to all aspects of building a growth-stage technology company
- Opportunity to be a member of TruLab’s experienced leadership team
- Ability to create and implement product strategy for an entire organization
- To be part of the team revolutionizing sample tracking and advancing clinical research
- Flexible, personalized, and remote work schedule