TruLab, Inc. is an RTP-based mobile technology company that provides biological sample tracking and management solutions on blockchain for clinical trials. TruLab’s mission is to empower drug developers to track samples in real-time and ensure the integrity of the chain of custody in their studies. Founded in 2018, TruLab has a vision to revolutionize biosample tracking to advance the research and development of new medical therapies.
The Biomarker/Biosample Operations Associate is a full time role located in Durham, NC. This individual will be a driving force in helping us grow our company and ensure successful implementations with our biotech and pharma clients. Responsibilities will be very broad and dynamic and include overseeing all aspects of implementing the TruLab software platform and ensuring client success. This includes leading all biomarker and biosample operations, managing the flow of incoming sample-level data, providing monitoring and reconciliation services to each clinical site, and ensuring proper integration between study-specific protocols and the TruLab system. This individual will work closely with the TruLab product development team and will report to the leadership team of TruLab.
We are looking for candidates who are detail-oriented, proactive, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and unstructured environment. Ideal candidates have a passion for service to clients, the ability to learn quickly and execute with excellence, and possess excellent organization and communication skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive clinical trial implementations of TruLab for drug sponsor clients
- Lead all biomarker and biosample operations for each study
- Oversee all monitoring and reconciliation for sample-level data
- Query the CRO/CRA for each sponsor in order to resolve sample data at the clinical site
- Work closely with TruLab product development team to oversee and ensure proper TruLab configuration for each clinical study’s protocol and lab manuals
- Manage the client relationship with key biomarker sample management contacts
What You’ll Need:
- A strong attention to detail
- Proven project management experience
- Ability to communicate effectively in and across teams; must possess strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A passion for how new technology can innovate and drive progress
What You’ll Get:
- Exposure to all aspects of building a growth technology company
- Close contact with TruLab’s experienced leadership team
- An opportunity to have a voice in major decisions
- To be part of the team revolutionizing sample tracking and advancing clinical research
- Opportunities to advance and develop as the company grows
- Flexible, personalized, and remote work schedule
This is an entry-level position and ideal candidates are recent graduates with a 3.7 GPA or higher.