TruLab, Inc. is an RTP-based mobile technology company that provides biosample tracking and management solutions for clinical trials. TruLab’s mission is to eliminate loss of samples provided for research by patients. The TruLab solution empowers drug developers to track biosamples from the point of collection in real-time and ensure protocol compliance and data integrity in clinical studies. Founded in 2018, TruLab has a vision to bring much needed innovation to biosample tracking to advance the research and development of new medical therapies.
We are looking for candidates who want to escape the typical corporate environment and another “job”. The right person can thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and unstructured environment and is looking to join a team focused on making an impact in the world. The Account Executive is a full time role. The individual would preferably be located in RTP, NC and will lead the effort on driving new business for TruLab, working closely with biotech and pharma clients to evangelize the TruLab story and solution. Primary responsibilities will be to identify and establish new prospective client relationships as well as quarterback their evaluation of the solution with the TruLab product team. All of these efforts will be focused on growing the client base to help drug companies worldwide track and manage their biological samples during clinical trials. This individual will report to the leadership team of TruLab.
What You’ll Do:
● Identify prospective biotech and pharma clients and appropriate contacts at each organization
● Develop and engage in new relationships to introduce potential clients to TruLab
● Quarterback client relationships with key operational contacts during client evaluations
● Develop and advance leads and pipeline through the various stages to meet revenue targets
● Provide an excellent customer experience throughout the entire sales process
What You’ll Need:
● 2-4 years of business development experience
● A superior ability to listen
● Excellent organizational skills and a strong attention to detail
● Concise and clear communication skills
● A resiliency to stay determined and focused
● An ability to learn quickly and execute with excellence
What You’ll Get:
● Exposure to all aspects of building a disruptive technology company
● Close contact with TruLab’s experienced leadership team
● An opportunity to have a voice in major decisions
● To be part of the team revolutionizing sample tracking and advancing clinical research
● Opportunities to advance and develop as the company grows
● Flexible, personalized, and remote work schedule
For more information, please contact Danny Sharman at email@example.com.