TruLab, Inc. is an RTP-based mobile technology company that provides biosample tracking and management solutions for clinical trials. TruLab’s mission is to eliminate loss of samples provided for research by patients. The TruLab solution empowers drug developers to track biosamples from the point of collection in real-time and ensure protocol compliance and data integrity in clinical studies. Founded in 2018, TruLab has a vision to bring much needed innovation to biosample tracking to advance the research and development of new medical therapies.
The Technical Support Specialist is a full-time role located in Durham, NC. This person will own the technology support side of TruLab and be available to resolve all issues that customers may experience. Primary responsibilities will include chatting directly with customers to identify the technical issue, and then utilize their extensive knowledge of the TruLab system in order to rectify it. These efforts will be critical to maintaining the success of the TruLab platform and providing an excellent customer service experience for all clients.
We are looking for candidates who are detail-oriented, proactive, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and unstructured environment. Ideal candidates have a passion for service to clients, the ability to learn quickly and execute with excellence, and possess excellent organization and communication skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Interact regularly with TruLab customers and resolve technical issues as they arise
- Work diligently to identify additional risks or issues with TruLab devices or the TruLab platform
- Develop an extensive knowledge of the TruLab system in order to assist customers that may have concerns
- Maintain positive relationships with customers, specifically clinical site staff
- Build solutions to commonly identified issues
- Report directly to the TruLab leadership team and relay feedback from customers
What You’ll Need:
- Ability to solve problems quickly and effectively
- A strong attention to detail
- Proven project management experience
- Ability to communicate effectively in and across teams; must possess strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A passion for how new technology can innovate and drive progress
What You’ll Get:
- Exposure to all aspects of building a growth technology company
- Close contact with TruLab’s experienced leadership team
- An opportunity to have a voice in major decisions
- To be part of the team revolutionizing sample tracking and advancing clinical research
- Opportunities to advance and develop as the company grows
- Flexible, personalized, and remote work schedule
This is an entry-level position and ideal candidates are recent graduates with a 3.7 GPA or higher. For more information, please contact Danny Sharman at firstname.lastname@example.org