TruLab, Inc. is an RTP-based mobile technology company that provides biosample tracking and management solutions for clinical trials. TruLab’s mission is to eliminate loss of samples provided for research by patients. The TruLab solution empowers drug developers to track biosamples from the point of collection in real-time and ensure protocol compliance and data integrity in clinical studies. Founded in 2018, TruLab has a vision to bring much needed innovation to biosample tracking to advance the research and development of new medical therapies.
The Strategic Operations Analyst a full-time role located in Durham, NC. The right person can thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and unstructured environment and is looking to join a team focused on making an impact in the world. This individual will play a vital role in the continued growth of TruLab with responsibilities related to both sales and strategy operations. This is an excellent opportunity to both learn and contribute as the Strategic Operations Analyst will aid the sales team in organizing and tracking deals throughout the sales cycle, build proposals and presentations, respond to RFPs, and participate in presentations to prospects. Like all roles at TruLab, this position allows the individual to have real and significant responsibilities that make an impact. This individual will report directly to our Head of Sales.
What You’ll Do:
- Market analysis for sales territories
- Support sales team to build and optimize processes throughout the sales cycle
- Create and maintain sales collateral and presentations
- Manage and own CRM software
- Facilitate proposal and RFP processes
- Coordinate events like webinars and trade-shows
- Provide an excellent customer experience throughout the entire sales process
What You’ll Need:
- Excellent organizational skills and a strong attention to detail
- Business Development experience
- A superior ability to listen
- Concise and clear communication skills
- A resiliency to stay determined and focused
- An ability to learn quickly and execute with excellence
What You’ll Get:
- Exposure to all aspects of building a disruptive technology company
- Close contact with TruLab’s experienced leadership team
- An opportunity to have a voice in major decisions
- To be part of the team revolutionizing sample tracking and advancing clinical research
- Opportunities to advance and develop as the company grows
For more information, please contact Danny Sharman at firstname.lastname@example.org.