TruLab, Inc. is an RTP-based mobile technology company that provides biological sample tracking and management solutions on blockchain for clinical trials. TruLab’s mission is to empower drug developers to track samples in real-time and ensure the integrity of the chain of custody in their studies. Founded in 2018, TruLab has a vision to revolutionize biosample tracking to advance the research and development of new medical therapies.
The Product Manager is a full-time role located in Durham, NC. This individual will be in charge of the entire product development process and ensuring the product’s successful implementation/delivery. Primary responsibilities will include overseeing the design and production of all TruLab products and working closely with the TruLab team to incorporate feedback from clients in order to modify existing products or develop new ones. These efforts will be critical to widening the scope of TruLab’s services and ensuring the continued success of existing TruLab products.
We are looking for candidates who are detail-oriented, proactive, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and unstructured environment. Ideal candidates have a passion for service to clients, the ability to learn quickly and execute with excellence, and possess excellent organization and communication skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee the product development team and all current projects
- Design prototypes and wireframes for new products
- Ensure the successful development of the application and work closely with mobile app developers
- Develop an extensive knowledge of the TruLab system
- Leverage feedback from customers to constantly improve on previous iterations of the TruLab system
- Report directly to the TruLab leadership team and summarize updates from the development team
What You’ll Need:
- Excellent leadership skills and the ability to oversee the successful design and implementation of a product
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unstructured environment
- A superior ability to listen and ask good questions
- Ability to learn quickly and work efficiently
- Strong attention to detail
- Concise and clear communication skills
What You’ll Get:
- Exposure to all aspects of building a growth technology company
- Close contact with TruLab’s experienced leadership team
- An opportunity to have a voice in major decisions
- To be part of the team revolutionizing sample tracking and advancing clinical research
- Opportunities to advance and develop as the company grows
- Flexible, personalized, and remote work schedule
This is an entry-level position and ideal candidates are recent graduates with a 3.7 GPA or higher.