TruLab, Inc. is an RTP-based mobile technology company that provides biosample tracking and management solutions for clinical trials. TruLab’s mission is to eliminate loss of samples provided for research by patients. The TruLab solution empowers drug developers to track biosamples from the point of collection in real-time and ensure protocol compliance and data integrity in clinical studies. Founded in 2018, TruLab has a vision to bring much needed innovation to biosample tracking to advance the research and development of new medical therapies.
The Product Analyst is a full time role located in Durham, NC. This individual will be a driving force in helping us grow our company and ensure successful implementations with our biotech and pharma clients. Responsibilities will be very broad and dynamic and include overseeing all aspects of implementing the TruLab software platform and ensuring client success. This includes managing the training, support, and account management with clinical sites, specialty labs, central labs, and other entities involved in our clients’ clinical trials. This individual will work closely with the TruLab product development team and will report to the leadership team of TruLab.
We are looking for candidates who are detail-oriented, proactive, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and unstructured environment. Ideal candidates have a passion for service to clients, the ability to learn quickly and execute with excellence, and possess excellent organization and communication skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive clinical trial implementations of TruLab for drug sponsor clients
- Conduct product training for staff at the clinical sites, central labs, specialty labs and sponsor for each TruLab implementation
- Work closely with TruLab product development team to oversee and ensure proper TruLab configuration for each clinical study’s protocol and lab manuals
- Ensure full support to the drug sponsor client and organizations involved in the clinical trial
- Manage the client relationship with key operational contacts
What You’ll Need:
- A strong attention to detail
- Proven project management experience
- Ability to communicate effectively in and across teams; must possess strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A passion for how new technology can innovate and drive progress
What You’ll Get:
- Exposure to all aspects of building a growth technology company
- Close contact with TruLab’s experienced leadership team
- An opportunity to have a voice in major decisions
- To be part of the team revolutionizing sample tracking and advancing clinical research
- Opportunities to advance and develop as the company grows
- Flexible and personalized work schedule
This is an entry-level position and ideal candidates are recent graduates with a 3.7 GPA or higher. For more information, please contact Danny Sharman at email@example.com