TruLab, Inc. is an RTP-based mobile technology company that provides biological sample tracking and management solutions on blockchain for clinical trials. TruLab’s mission is to empower drug developers to track samples in real-time and ensure the integrity of the chain of custody in their studies. Founded in 2018, TruLab has a vision to revolutionize biosample tracking to advance the research and development of new medical therapies.
The Talent Acquisition Manager is a full-time role located in Durham, NC. This person will be responsible for recruiting and hiring new talent to join the TruLab team. This is an important position because this person will serve as the gatekeeper for the organization. The Talent Acquisition Manager will also need to have an intimate knowledge of the product and the market in order to successfully screen new hires that will immediately contribute to achieving TruLab’s goals. These efforts will be critical to the continued growth and success of TruLab.
We are looking for candidates who are detail-oriented, proactive, and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and unstructured environment. Ideal candidates have a passion for service to clients, the ability to learn quickly and execute with excellence, and possess excellent organization and communication skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Build a strong assessment and selection process in order to screen new applicants for any TruLab position
- Interview potential candidates
- Identify key attributes and traits that are predictive of success in a variety of roles
- Train and onboard new hires
- Develop robust recruiting procedures and practices in order to attract new talent
- Regularly review the assessment and selection process in order to identify areas where it can be improved
What You’ll Need:
- A passion for building a team of motivated, strongly-driven individuals
- A strong attention to detail
- Proven project management experience
- Ability to communicate effectively in and across teams; must possess strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A passion for how new technology can innovate and drive progress
What You’ll Get:
- Exposure to all aspects of building a growth technology company
- Close contact with TruLab’s experienced leadership team
- An opportunity to have a voice in major decisions
- To be part of the team revolutionizing sample tracking and advancing clinical research
- Opportunities to advance and develop as the company grows
- Flexible, personalized, and remote work schedule
This is an entry-level position and ideal candidates are recent graduates with a 3.7 GPA or higher.