TruLab, Inc. is an RTP-based mobile technology company that provides biosample tracking and management solutions for clinical trials. TruLab’s mission is to eliminate loss of samples provided for research by patients. The TruLab solution empowers drug developers to track biosamples from the point of collection in real-time and ensure protocol compliance and data integrity in clinical studies. Founded in 2018, TruLab has a vision to bring much needed innovation to biosample tracking to advance the research and development of new medical therapies.
We are looking for experienced enterprise sales executives. The ideal candidate has proven success navigating complex business-to-business enterprise expansion. The right person can thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and unstructured environment and is looking to join a team focused on making an impact in the world. The Enterprise Account Executive is a full time role. The individual would preferably be located in RTP, NC and will lead the effort in driving new business for TruLab, working closely with biotech and pharma clients to evangelize the TruLab story and solution. Primary responsibilities will be to identify and establish new prospective client relationships as well as quarterback expansion with key enterprise clients. All of these efforts will be focused on growing the client base to help drug companies worldwide track and manage their biological samples during clinical trials. This individual will report to the leadership team of TruLab.
What You’ll Do:
● Identify named pharma clients accounts to bring under the TruLab brand
● Develop and deepen relationships with key enterprise clients
● Quarterback client relationships to bring successful enterprise expansion within the account
● Develop and advance leads and pipeline through the various stages to meet revenue targets
● Provide an excellent customer experience throughout the entire sales process
What You’ll Need:
● 5-7 years of enterprise sales experience
● A superior ability to listen
● Excellent communication skills in front of executive audiences
● Experience navigating a complex set of stakeholders
● A resiliency to stay determined and focused
● An ability to achieve buy-in across enterprise organizations
What You’ll Get:
● Close contact with TruLab’s experienced leadership team
● Ownership of key enterprise accounts
● Opportunities to advance and develop as the company grows
● Flexible, personalized, and remote work schedule
For more information, please contact Danny Sharman at email@example.com.