Webinar: Challenges in Biological Sample Tracking
When we order a product online, we know exactly where the package is, anywhere in the world, in real-time. Why can’t we track biological samples like that, here in the 21st century?
Handwriting information with sharpies on biological sample collection tubes. Sample switching, samples taken outside of protocol specified collection windows, time-consuming sample reconciliation, not knowing where in the world a sample is located. These are just some of the challenges facing the outdated biological sample tracking process today.
Failure to carefully track biological samples end-to-end can result in a serious impact to time, cost and/or risk to a clinical trial.
On this webinar, you’ll hear from experts in clinical research on the topics of:
- The current state of sample tracking across the industry
- The real-life impact of the current process on clinical PK and biomarker results
- The staggering high percentage of samples that end up unusable
- The REAL reason why this age-old problem has gone unsolved
- How the solution lies in going to the source and “Ground Zero” of these issues
Date: April 10, 2020
Time: 2:30pm ET / 11:30am PT